Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Project Pallooza

Raise your hand if you have a mountain of school projects stuffed in the closet like I do. Kid's projects are amazing and fun to display, but at the end of the year it’s hard to choose which ones to frame and which ones to store (and... shhhhhh... which ones to toss). 

I finally wised up and created this lovely 11 x 14 collage (at Costco for only $2.99!). It's framed above my son's desk and it's super colorful and cute.


Capture projects digitally by scanning them or taking photos. Then upload them to Costco, Walmart or Shutterfly to create an inexpensive collage, a mouse pad, mugs, stationery or a one of a kind calendar. Just think of the possibilities!


Enjoy!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea! Gonna get started soon. I have mountains of stuff I just can't save. And, it looks like a great piece of artwork to display. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete