Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday School

Yep, I'm teaching Sunday School this year. I'm excited to create new materials and learn a few things! I'm teaching 5th grade, but have already found tons of fun crafts and ideas for all grade levels. Here are a couple of my favorites (so far!):




Oh! So cute!

Now here's my first idea. Learning about the people we read about in the bible. What's the back story? How about a few interesting facts? So I came up with these activity pages...

____________________________________________________


Feel free to click on the image and download the free printable. Then, research and read stories about the Disciples and the Saints. Draw a portrait and write down a few interesting facts on each page. The projects can be combined into a book! I'll post student samples as well, so check back soon.

More to come!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment